[at-l] New Hampshire in October?

Good Afternoon,

I've taken a break from the beach in lovely Orange Beach, Alabama to put in
an information request on our planned Fall section hike.  We'll start at
Sherburne Pass, VT and hike around 90 to 100 miles.  Our family calendars
are filling quickly and it looks like October is the best time for our trip.
What temperatures might we expect on this section in mid-October?  The end
of the trip, if we go about 100 miles, should include Mt. Moosilauke, I
believe the first peak above treeline.

Any thoughts?  Thanks for your help.

Take Care,

Tim