[at-l] New Year's Ruck, or some such.

> Yes, and it can be used in a sentence as "His hammer's and'll was ash."

what???

> And No, nothing permanent has been decided as I don't know if we know
> when MLK weekend and superbowl weekends are.

for those who want to know ...

Super Bowl XXXVI - January 27, 2002 — New Orleans, Louisiana
MLK day ... Jan 21st, 2002

> seperate weekends this year

they are.

as to my preference, I'd vote for MLK weekend.  with it being a LONG
w/e and the fact that hunting season will be over by then in MS, I
might be able to make a north GA / southern NC ruck.

t.