[at-l] A Message from Kimber and Cesar,

who are about to leave with 70 pounds between them.  They gave me permission=
=20
to forward this to you.  I think I did it all wrong, using another screen, s=
o=20
this may be duplicated.  Anyway, for those of you who have asked where to=20
find their journal, this is the address. =20

<<We are leaving for the trail Thursday night!=A0 We can't wait! :)

If you'd like to read our journal, we will be continuing it on=20
Trailplace, but it won't be linked to the front page. You can access=20
it at:

http://trailplace.com/cgi-bin/miva?index_tp.mv+mode=3DIndex&fileid=3D9465004=
31

OR through:

http://homepage.mac.com/kimberandcesar/georgia.html

I expect the first entries to be posted by about mid-July.=A0 So far,=20
all that's new is that I have posted a new gear list (what we've=20
learned!), updated thank you's and a new maildrop list in the Before=20
Our Hike section.

I'm saving my returning-to-trail thoughts for my first journal entry.

Kimber (& Cesar)
GA --> ME 2000-01>>

multipart/alternative
  text/html