[at-l] BACKPACK CU INCHES

The best sized backpack is the one that exactly fits just what you need.
And, I don't mean to sound flip.  I suggest that you gather all the gear you
are going to be carrying, with an appropriate amount of food, and then go
shopping for a pack.  Bring all that stuff with you and see what size pack
it fits in.

If you ask an ultralight backpacker, they'll probably say 2000ci is enough.
A heavyweight will say 7000ci.  They are both right.  Only you know exactly
what you are going to be putting in that pack.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99