[at-l] Missouri hiking

Hi all,

I have a friend in Missouri (Lawson, near Excelsior
Springs, near Kansas City) who does not hike but wants
to start hiking (just dayhiking so far). She is
looking for people to hike with ... is anyone on this
list from that area? If so, do you have information
about a hiking club/group that she may be able to get
involved with? I've found a few other resources for
her online, but thought I'd post to AT-L anyway and
see if I got any response.

Thanks in advance,

Nina

=====