[at-l] Re: Worthy Trail Cause?

I'd prefer that a "Maine Rose Memorial Fund" was declared with either a
bank or with one of the trail related charitable institutions. Such a
fund could dictate general purposes for the use of collected funds.
Depending on the amount raised, this could become an endowment fund for
a perpetuating project or something appropriate although smaller.
Attachment to a charitable agency would attract money in search of a
tax deduction.

I bet this is the sort of thing that the ATC does fairly frequently.
Would you like to inquire into this?

Bill Thorneloe
<who never met the lady, and is mightily impressed with the reputation
and love surrounding her character>