[at-l] Blister Sisters

My mom, Betty Sue Allen, and my aunt, Barbara Jo Shenton (A.K.A. The Blister
Sisters) will finally finish the AT this August after 12 long years of
slogging.  For their end-of-the-road party, I'd like to gather up
testimonials, memories, etc., from anybody out there who met them along the
way, either in the flesh or in cyberspace.   This has been a pretty amazing
achievement--spanning, in my mom's case, from her late 50s to her 70th
birthday--and I'd like to commemorate it in style.

Mike Allen