[at-l] Trip Report (long)

You have found the biggest nightmare of Sassafras Mt. It is dry and not
very challenging after a pretty nice day's hike from Springer. Then you
hit Justus Mt. and really get dry!

Enjoyed your trip report. You put in some pretty good miles. Neels Gap
to Chattahootchee? Wow! That was a day and a half for me during HATT.

Bill...