[at-l] Trip Report (long)

In a message dated 6/26/01 5:26:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
FLATers@webtv.net writes:

> ! I agree with ou that POG should
> receive some kind of reward for all her selfless acts

Jeez guys, you're making me blush.  Besides, Pressure Point probably figured
out that I would much prefer driving through the mountains than unpacking
boxes. Spur asked me once why I was so willing to shuttle he and Ready?  I
told him when given the choice of staying home and doing chores or spending a
few hours with friends laughing anf having a good time...there really is no
choice. It was fun to hear their adventures and help them spend money,
especially when I won't be doing a section this year.

Besides, not only did I get taken out for a nice meal, I also had help buying
and setting up a new TV - something that would have been really difficult to
do by myself. Thansk again..

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html