[at-l] Trip Report (long)

An absolutely AWESOME trip report! I agree with ou that POG should
receive some kind of reward for all her selfless acts. Shes an AT
treasure for sure! Hopeful is another great AT friend! Both were a very
memorable part of Furs tryst with GA's AT.

You created many "visuals" (I get lot's of those, LOL) in your trip
report. I felt like I was up there with you as you climbed, felt pain
along with yours, also the joys and aggrivations you encountered. Thanks
fo reminding me how badly I need to "hit the trail"!

Landslide (wondering why a capital "S" showed up instead of the commas
you apparently placed in your report┐┐┐)

http://community.webtv.net/FLATers/LANDSLIDESTRAILPLACE