From: <rhymworm@mindspring.com>
To: Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Oh man....

> This sounds like a job for that most foldable, durable of bread products .
. . the FLOUR TORTILLA. Faster to prepare than a speeding bullet, more
calories than a locomotive, able to wrap around tall buildings without
smushing. Look, up in the sky (you can fling it like a frisbee when you're
bored), it's a bread, it's plane (horizontal), it's Super Flatbread . . .

> --Rhymin' Worm, who solved the leaky jelly dilemma of PB&J sandwiches by
substituing raisins, which he mixed with the peanut butter on his flour
tortillas at lunchtime.

> Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > Thought I was all set to go, with the pack all stuffed, and then
realizedthat I hadn't bought a weeks worth of bread product to spread the
peanut