[at-l] Oh man....

Thought I was all set to go, with the pack all stuffed, and then realized
that I hadn't bought a weeks worth of bread product to spread the peanut
butter on. So... 3900 ci is a little small for 8 days (for me), and the
bread will end up rolled in the sleeping pad on the outside of the pack...
As many times as I've prepped for a hike it always seems like the first
time.
When I finally got to sleep last night I was dreaming of the trail <g>

Skeeter