[at-l] Ray Jardine

This was discussed on the BPL list about a week ago. You might still be
in luck, but you might want to find someone who downloaded those pages.
If you do a GOOGLE.COM search for that website, you may find that
Google still has those pages in cache. Download the pages to your hard
drive. I know one of the projects I saved had already lost its images.

Bill...
<BTW, welcome to the list. Grap a seat on the log and a smashmellow.>