[at-l] Boy Scouts...LNT?

Sorry about that.  Conciensous leaders help a lot.  Unfortunately, a lot of _them_ don't really have a
clue.  Most of the youth are enthusiastic (read loud) 11-16 year olds.  We work at trying to teach them
a love and respect for the outdoors.  It is interesting to watch them develop and improve as they get a
bit older and more mature.

We try hard ato teach them but.....  If you have any boys in the 10-13 year range you know how
witless they are.  I guess that we boys of _any_ age are a bit witless.  :)

Lurker