[at-l] Piezo Igniters, Dehumidifier

The hardware store piezo's need a little cup to concentrate the
vapors (alky, butane or otherwise) just above/around the electrode.
Most kits to retrofit/repair gas grills have the cup with the
igniter.  Already tried retrofitting it to my Primus butane, doesn't
work w/o concentrated vapors.  The cup made things very cumbersome,
so I went back to matches.

RD:  Lay a piece of 1/2" plywood on top of your sink or toilet, drill
hole for drain hose.   Put dehumidifier onto ply, insert drain hose
into hole.  Viola.

Sorry for the old topics, I'm a bit behind in my digests,

Cosmo