[at-l] Big screen mobile hiking & dining single day RUCK...

Hell of a subject line, huh!!!

Well ,actually, I will be at the Tinseltown Movie Theater on Saturday (the 30th) to see the movie Artificial Intelligence, then I
will be in and around Damascus touching a few white blazes, and dining.  Anyone that is in the area and will be free, let me know,
since I am getting  the movie tickets.  A non-trail friend (ya, I have one or two), who lives in Georgia, is driving north, and I am
driving south, so we can see this flick together (we are both sci-fi freaks)...

Let me know...

pittsburgh