[at-l] please advise if have ONE month where is good ATsection tohike south of Washington DC

Hey ,

	That is a great 300 mile section. In fact it was my first long hike and
happened in 1982. I think three days was my longest hike up to that
point. I like every part of the AT and would love to spend a month
anywhere on it.

chase