[at-l] please advise how one obtains an AT nickname

Remember the woman...oh darn...I think her name was Pat.
She was a TP journalist a couple years ago.  Didn't want a
Trailname.  I guess people looked at her funny when she gave
her name as Pat (Pat??? Pat what?) so she started saying
just Pat and bingo, you guessed it..... 'Just Pat' was born.
Later, she got a different name but for the life of me, I can't remember....

And Doc Gary started out as Doc Holiday but got dubbed Bear Bag
pretty quickly.  BTW.. for the journal seekers...and for more info on
trailnames
http://www.1800wesweat.com/10-0-journal.htm    Bear Bag and Manager
(formerly Sweet Pea)