[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] (Guest Post) e-copy of Thru Hikers Handbook?
- Subject: [at-l] (Guest Post) e-copy of Thru Hikers Handbook?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (atsomeday)
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:43:19 -0500 (CDT)
* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest atsomeday <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
In planning/dreaming someday of a thruhike, I found the Trailplace website early this year and became aware of the Thruhikers Handbook. At that time, it could be downloaded but I purchased a hardcopy, thinking to download sometime in the future. However, it is no longer there and I wanted to use it as a foundation for a "dynamic" planning spreadsheet and for possible download to a Palm. Can anyone email me a e-copy? I think this may be legitimate for the following reasons:
1. It was publicly distributed online already.
2. I purchased a hardcopy and could scan/OCR it, which would take a long time but is doable.
3. I am not going to resell or otherwise distribute it.
Of course, if an intellectual property lawyer advises differently, so be it.
Thanks in advance,