[at-l] Lister miles as of Jun 20, 2001...

In a message dated 6/23/01 3:05:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wb4pan@mindspring.com writes:

> Haven't I done my part?
> LOL

Chase, I think you've done your part. I did my part today - built trail with
a group of mountain bikers. It was interesting to see them take into account
the needs of not only bikers, but hikers as well as horse packers. A true
reflection of people putting the welfare of the trail above their own
specific desires.

The trail I helped build is in Dupont Forest - (http://www.dupontforest.com).
The forest was established in 1996 and expended recently to include the area
we worked on today. You know it is a new trail when the name of it is a
tentative name.

So...write me up for 0.4 miles of "other  trails "  :)

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---