Re[3]: [at-l] I'm confused...

In a message dated 6/23/2001 12:51:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> OK...has anyone every actually met Weary?? ;^}  <VBSEG>

I met Weary at the Gathering in Hanover a couple years ago and helped hook
him up to do a slide show there.  Not only did he put on a very good slide
show he was genuinely a very nice person, as everyone else I've met from the
at-l or atml and that includes Wingfoot.

As we all know, discussions of various topics here don't always bring out the
best of us, but that doesn't mean I won't listen to anothers opinion, even
RoksnRoots, although, I have a hard time figuring out what he's actually
trying to say.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html