Re[4]: [at-l] I'm confused...

Kahley asks, ..." has anyone ... actually met Weary??

I've spent a lifetime trying to figure out who I am. I get hints occasionally, but so far nothing
definitive. Sly or a Sly imposter once met someone who he thought was me.

I've met Wingfoot occasionally, so I know he exists. He could testify, but no one here would believe
him. And Maine Rose, though sadly she is now beyond
giving direct testimony.

I met both Warren Doyle and Earl Shaffer at the Cabin in East Andover. They could probably testify
that I'm not Wingfoot, since Wingfoot is smaller and has a less ready access to Maine lobsters.

Weary