[at-l] Pinkham Notch

Hi Cindy!

They sell backpacking food? I had gotten the impression their selection was
limited to chips and candy. I only need 1 dinner, 2 lunches, some snacks and one
breakfast at that point. I was planning on buying the snacks and lunches anyway,
but somehow a snickers for dinner followed by a kitkat for breakfast no longer
appeals to me. Will they have stuff like ramen noodles or lipton's? I would much
rather buy than maildrop.

Thanks - Gary