[at-l] Re:Flame Response : R&R

In a message dated 6/22/01 8:25:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Snodrog5@aol.com
writes:

<< It isn't. I'll go easy on you, only because if you knew more about the AT,
or
 cared more about the Trail and it's history and traditions, you'd understand
 why.
 TJ < putting R&R* in the subject line for discerning deleters

     Please, Snodrag go on and tell this poor desperate creature all about
this history and tradition as many others have already begged here in this
site and will obviously be interested in. I appreciate your leniency and only
ask that such a wise master, who states so clearly the refined logic behind
his posts so often and in such reserved detail, who would never bow to cheap
shot in place of honest recognition, and stands as a symbol of stated room
manners, please impart on these deaf ears the Trail's secrets as you
understand them so I might know...

      You obviously don't count yourself as one of those "discerning
deleters". What is it that kept you from just ignoring this post yourself?
Again, I won't wait too long for the forthcoming responses...