[at-l] Thoughts after 400 e-mails

I recall that a conservative Republican President opened the doors to the
People's Republic of China, after participating in witch hunts for domestic
commie sympathizers.

The current Republican President may also find it pragmatic to act in more
appropriate ways to aid land preservation to counter his less popular
energy and other environmental policies. I suspect the odds are pretty good
that such can occur, especially if advocates of land and environmental
preservation make it a point to be involved in the political process. There
are many ways to do this.

It is just too sad that WF sulks when things don't go his way, or alienates
those who have political experience beyond his own. I hope that those
chewing on smashmellows are motivated to personal political action. The
pettiness in North Carolina is only a minor distraction that should not
count for a rat's a**.

OrangeBug