[at-l] Thoughts after 400 e-mails

--- Bob Cummings <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> "Weary: regardless of the merits you might find in what you just
> posted, it is inappropriately out of date," someone writes.
### That'd be me.....

> My apologies in advance to all those who think this rehashes dead
> issues, or issues that they don't want to hear about.
### But stated as a rehash, and noting of my own periodic inabilities to
keep up with flow while still desiring to play.... well, I wouldn't want
to be the pot calling the kettle black, either....

SoSloetoe
(Oh, but historical note: trailway protection efforts were authorized by
Nixon, programmed by Carter, but not funded until Reagan, and *real*
efforts did not start until *after* the signing of the ATC/NPS mou. So,
not 60s and 70s, but mostly 80s.)
(Actually, I wrote a pretty good program benefit/cost study while in
graduate school about the whole deal. 1984. Phrases like "trailway" were
really getting pushed around.)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!