[at-l] Piezo Igniters

You can simply hold the piezo like a hypodermic syringe and push the
button. Attach the ground wire to something to let the spark occur. This
used to be sold as the Evil Knenevil (spelling) pain breaker super gadget
on TV and radio. FDA stopped that as quackery a few years back. The ads
were quite humorous, as it was obvious what the gadget was, and sold for 3
or 4 times what Home Depot sells them for.

The question I would have is whether alcohol fumes are concentrated and
combustible enough for this to work.

OrangeBug