[at-l] Whites, Presidentials

In a message dated 6/20/01 8:58:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jplynch@crosslink.net writes:
>What I'd like to do is drive, find a motel or B&B that would let me leave my
car while I hike for a week or so, and provide a shuttle one or both ways.<
 Try the HikersWelcome in Glenciff (The new owners are BigJohn, a '96 (?)
thruhiker and family) They're doing a great job of fixing the place up.
 Let me know where you're coming up, Jim. Maybe I can help out with car
dropping or something.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html