[at-l] R 'n R's Apology For Traditionalism

Bob Cummings wrote
"...You are still totally full of shit!"

>One great thing about this list is it CLAIMS to be so friendly and
> >respectful of others ideas.
>Unlike that bigoted WF place.
>
>Weary

Weary -
Don't get caught in the cross-fire.  That was written to and about me.  By a
long-time friend.  If I didn't get upset about it why should you?

This list is warm, friendly and welcoming to those who are willing to accept
us for what we are and not try to change us into what they believe we should
be.   So relax, pull up a stump and grab a smashmellow.

Walk softly my friend,
Jim