[at-l] tent question

A friend's new-to-backpacking husband wants a two-person tent because of his
height--6'2". He may also want width. I'm not sure.

The first question is whether he really needs a two-person tent.

If so, I'm going to recommend the Clip Flashlight on sale for $169 at
Campmor.

Any other good ideas for a tall person's tent? I think he'd want more than a
bivy.

He was looking at the Eureka Rainier at 5 lbs and the Eureka Tempo at 6
lbs--perhaps because they are inexpensive. But he doesn't have the experience
to send him toward lighter tents.

He will have a lecture though. ;-)

Thanks a bunch. Vcat