[at-l] waterproof matches

My experience with paraffin in the last 10 years is not as successful as it
was 20+ years ago. It seems the formulation used for the match heads is
very different now. Even the few strike anywhere matches I have found
recently don't take paraffin well. All strike on box type must have a dry
striker, even the Life Boat Matches. I use the mini BIC lighters, usually
carry 2 and use one. These too need to be kept dry, tho a shake, blowing
the water out of the wheel and warming them up will put them back in service.
Black Wolfe