[at-l] waterproof matches

<<What's wrong with butane disposable lighters? I like those with a transparent reservoir best. most have
flint strikers, not electronic.>>

You have obviously never seen me try to use a butane lighters. Some of us are just "lighter challenged". Ask Sloetoe - he saw me struggle on night when it was so cold the wax on the candle kept putting the flame out as it solidified.

Personally, I like either old fashioned, light anywhere matches (outlawed in some states) or the electronic ignition lighter - Walmart has them and they are pretty cheap. I threw out all my butane ones. I couldn't get them to light anyway.  (I wasn't a lot of fun at concerts in my youth)

POG