[at-l] Dangerous Doctors?

I wasn't disputing that or jumping on you.  Such comparisons make me
curious so I go looking for more information.  The 1,500 figure seemed low
to me, even for accidental vs total.  It still does.  The only references I
could find citing that "statistic" were those posting the same comparison
you sent to the list.  I'm curious where they got the number.  Admittedly I
didn't spend hours looking.  Do you know where it came from?  BTW - If I'd
been trying to "jump on you", I'd have pointed out the comparison of lives
saved.

Saunterer