[at-l] Re: Re Re Re my gear list

Somehow GORP and I just don't always mix. I can't explain why. It just is.

My first aid kit has pepto tabs in it. The sunblock and DEET are in a differnet bag. Smallest ones I
could find.

I expect I'll lose weight on the hike. That wouldn't be a bad thing as long as it is under control.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **