[at-l] Dangerous Doctors?

In a message dated 6/21/01 2:43:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> .. I
> rarely treat a patient I commit to hospital, as I believe that the patient
> needs a doctor that they are able to cooperate with in developing a
> .

OB,
Do ya think you could prescribe two weeks on the trail and we could get my
insurance company to pay me to go.  I know for sure I'm nuts, I have 2 guns
in my house (a muzzle loader my Great great uncle used to shoot Rebels and an
engraved one that I won at a turkey shoot) and a slip rug by my bathtub.  You
have to walk up five steps to get in my house and two of them are loose.  I'm
telling ya I need some time in the woods.  Work on it will ya.:>))

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---