[at-l] Tulsa Trip report

Uh, that was a little edgy there.

I believe there is a trend among much of the motel chains for ownership by
Indian and Pakistani families. There was an article on this in one of the
national papers (Washington Post?) about 2 years ago. It seems to be a
niche that has developed, similar to the niches of Vietnamese manicure
workers around the Southeast (at least), Chinese and Korean dry cleaning
and thin-skinned Irish psychiatrists.

OrangeBug