[at-l] my gear list

Nice list, although I'd love to know the contents of your first aid
kit.

I question the amount of food you carry, or at least your budgeting.
800g er day is about 1lb 12 oz of food. Perhaps you plan to diet, but I
wonder if you will have adequate ruffage, calcium and electrolyte
resupply if you are maximizing calory content. I suspect you will be
very hungry between town stops, and have significant muscle cramping
and/or stress fracture risk. Bring some salt, TUMS (3 per day) and
electrolyte powder/mix.

Bill...