[at-l] Dangerous Doctors?

Really? By whom? I thought such deaths were termed iatrogenic, often
litigated further as medical malpractice, rarely as negligent homicide.

Which would you prefer, a 4 year old playing with a pistol or a 4 year
old playing doctor?

Bill...
<BTW, does this interest _anyone_ on AT-L, or could this be done
somewhere else?>

"There are three types of lies: Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics." Mark
Twain.