[at-l] Hey OB

It really is a very personal decision. For those that this pack fits,
the price and weight are hard to beat. It does not have the ultimate
adjustable fit and weight transfer of many packs that weigh double.
There are many that rave over it. I am still dickering with mine,
trying to figure out if it or my less used Bombpack will be the
lighter-weight pack I use for the next few years. Some scout will have
a nice pack when I finally decide.

Bill...