[at-l] Whites, Presidentials

The usual places I've used are:
The hostel at Glencliff - anyone know the owner's name? It used to
belong to Fancy Free.
Hiker's Paradise in Gorham - watch out for advice from a certain
gentleman who works there.
Dare I recommend the AMC? They provide a bus shuttle all around the WMNF.
Parker's Motel - Lincoln, has been pretty good with helping me out.
Indian Head Resort - N. Woodstock has a large parking lot, they're
just a couple miles S of the AT crossing at Rt. 93/Franconia Parkway.
RockDancer

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH