[at-l] Whites

I recommend the 30 degree bag, wear clothes if you need to extend the
range downwards. I always have my knit hat, sweater, gloves (not
liners) in my pack, even for dayhikes. These are serious mountains....

so change glove liners into gloves, the p200 fleece would correspond
to my sweater, long sleeve top, think Fall...

That weekend I'll be leading a trip along Kinsman Ridge, partly on
the AT, then over to the Cannon Balls. I'll be about 2000 feet lower
in altitude than where you're going. There'll be crowds everywhere I
think.