[at-l] Hey OB

I got me one of those Kelty Flights from Campmore. It lasted about 10 days
and I sent it back. I just couldnt get comfortable with it, seems like every
time I unloaded it then loaded it again it changed the shape of that frame
pad. It didnt seem to be transferring the weight to my hips like my old
external frame Kelty Tioga either. I didnt want to wind up in the 100 mile
wilderness with a pack that I couldnt stand, and then wind up paying a
zillion dollars for a different one at the first trail town.
Pat