[at-l] Hi All

330 messages in my inbox.  One about a hike that was cancelled
(drat), a request for help on trail maintence, a bunch of cool
recipes, a request for wrtiting a letter, a few hiking reports and a lot
of bitching, moaning and complaining.  Hello!!!!   I believe in HYOH,
but none of you are doin it.  Y'all sitting in front of your computer...
you ain't hikin.  My hike on Saturday has been cancelled.  I think I
will try a hike on Sunday.  Tomorrow a trail report on a hike I took
today in the SNP.  It wasn't on the AT and it was only 1.3 miles.
Stay tuned for the report.

It is obvious y'all ned to take a hike.

Grey Owl