[at-l] The Blank Thing {was Coupla Questions}

No offense to Bill but this just made me laugh for a bit.   If you are
offended Bill, I apologize in advance.

It appears that the Doctors should concern themselves more about their own
problem that using their office for their own (or others) political agenda.

Subject: Guns -Vs- Doctors

Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.

Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year: 120,000.

Accidental deaths per physician: 0.171 (U.S. Dept. of Health & Human
Services)

Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.

Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups): 1,500.

Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun
owners.

"FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has at least one Doctor."

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. It is only logical that
we must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.

As a Public Health Measure I have withheld the statistics on Lawyers for
fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical aid.

Boundary Violation:
Gun Politics in the Doctor's Office

By Timothy Wheeler, MD
{Appeared originally in the Medical Sentinel of the Association of American
Physicians and Surgeons, March/April 1999, pp. 60-61}