[at-l] the storm that is felix

The Ozark Highlands Trail is, by all accounts, a great trail.  Tim Ernst has
written a great book about it, and it was one my list of trails to do when I
lived in SW Missouri, but I never got around to it.  If you're going to be
in that area you would probably also like the Buffalo National River -- lots
and lots of beautiful trails. Check out Hemmed-in-Hollow and Hawk's Bill
Crag (I got married at Hawk's Bill).  Anyway, check out the local hiking
shops -- they all carry Tim's books, and the books are some of the best
trail books I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing.

Cleek.