[at-l] the storm that is felix

"t." wrote:

> > so my question for Felix is where are you gonna hit and you gonna
> > do lots of damage?  are you scoping out Atlanta for somethign evil!?!?!?
>
> the real question is : Will he take bribes?

I've never NOT taken bribes...so, I don't know why I'd start
now. I mean why
I'd start stopping taking them now. I just got home from
Tulsa...I be livin'
on Tulsa Time...and, I hate that song...

For the first time in 14 years I checked luggage Saturday
night...and, they
lost it. It'll be another 14 years...other than the trip to
Ireland.

Ellie and I had a wonderful time in the Ozarks Sunday. Stayed
at a really nice
campground just north of Pelsor (?). Our first night together
in a
tent...ain't that sweet? There is something called the Ozark
Highlands Trail.
Anyone (here) know anything about it?

All for now. I forgot to feed my cats and they're a oui bit
pist

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98