[at-l] Montebello, VA to Port Clinton, PA

Well, I'm back.  Finished my 395 miles from Montebello, VA to Port Clinton,
PA during the month of May, and am in the process of updating my website.
Have about half of my journal entries added, but I have all my photos
scanned in that I intend to include in the site.

You can find the photos and the journal entries I have added so far at:
www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington  That will give you links to the right
places, or you can go straight to
http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/HikingPictureIndex.htm if you just
want to see the pictures.

There is a particularly good picture which would make excellent wallpaper
for your computer at:
http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/PenMarWallpaper.jpg

I should have the rest of the journal entries made by the end of the week.