[at-l] Equipment Sorting

Kids growing up doesn't necessarily mean there is more room for your
stuff.  My oldest has been living in her own apartment for three years now
and her room is still full of her stuff.  She is getting married in Sept
and even though I joke that her room will become mine to do a railroad
layout, I don't think it will happen until she and her future husband buy
a house and I can pack it all up and deliver it to her.
Rich