[at-l] "Too Obtuse" and "Slash"

My wife and I were recently (6-16-01, 12 noon) checking out a portion of the
Trail near exit168 in Arcadia Va.  As we were looking around Too Obtuse and
Slash appeared as suddenly and quietly as if they were deer.  We had a nice
visit with them and got some good info, I'm going next March.  They were fit
and looked good.  We told them we would post their sighting upon our return.

Ted Anderson

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---