[at-l] Re: Re Re FW Hello from Monson

It's the down that I'm not looking forward too. I prefer ups. I really prefer ups. Sure they're hard
on the muscles and cariovascular system, but that is all they're hard on. Downs are hard on the
muscles and really hard on the mind. It's much more work for me. And I'm definitely not 5'10". 5'5"
is more like it (if I stretch).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **